On Friday night I did manage to finish my first part of Quaker Turtles - the top shell of the needlebook. These pieces are so tiny! Below is my start of the bottom shell of the needlebook. I'm going to stitch all eight pieces before I start to put them together and I'm stitching them in the order of the number of stitches in the piece - I'm doing the high count items first. Maybe then I'll feel like I'm breezing through them.
Yesterday evening I sat down to work on part 2 of my Book of Ink Circles. I was almost done with the first color when I discovered that I over counted by one and I have a ton of frogging to do. I was not in the mood to do it then so I put my stitching aside for the weekend. I never even looked at my Papillion Creations Mystery. Maybe this week in the evenings after I frog out BoINK.