Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A little snake

There is a cute little snake at the bottom of block one of the Village - I can't wait to put her little eyes in. :-) I'm making pretty good progress. The chart I have pinned on the linen is half of the block so I stand a good chance of being close to half way if I get in four hours tonight. The plan is to be finished by Monday so I can enjoy my Memorial day off in the garden.
Here is my Quaker Samplings II - I'm now working the letters. I didn't finish the motif on the bottom left until this morning. I took a little nap on the way home yesterday. Thank goodness for the train! I still need to add the date but I'll take care of that tonight or tomorrow night. I'm still pretty sure I'm on target to have this finished by the weekend. Katrina let me know yesterday that the next two Drawn Thread Alphabet charts are on there way to me. :-) I want to work on those as soon as they get here. I can't wait - I loved the first two and they were so quick to stitch up.

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your villiage is looking spectacular and that QS is just lovely :)

Michelle said...

Your village is looking lovely - I love that little snake!

Sue said...

Both piece looks just super ;)

BeckySC said...

OOOH, lovely progresses :)

Jeanne said...

You're making great progress Margie. However I must say "cute" and "snake" never go together in my world!! I make it firm rule to not stitch any reptiles. I'm going to have to leave that out when I stitch VoHRH. :)