Wednesday, March 10, 2010

uploaded some videos

I made it to the left margin on Garden Flowers - now you can see just how small of a piece this is. :-) Way to small to be taking me two plus weeks. LOL! I didn't go to agility last night (still feeling sick) and I almost picked it up. Instead I wanted to work on my hooking and I almost finished my little heart. Photo of that tomorrow for sure.

I posted four videos of me and Clancy from the weekend's agility trial. Here is the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/ThreeCoolPugs. The videos are dated from last weekend. WARNING! Watch at your own risk - videos include lots of bad handling. :-) Since most of you don't know the difference between good handling an bad handling I'll fill you in. It's good handling when the dog just seems to know where to go next, there are no dog under your feet and dog way behind you and things like that. Good handling is very smooth and it looks easy. :-) Bad handling is very jerky and out of sync with the dog.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Clancy is so sweet. He looked like he was having a good time.

Kathy said...

I loved watching the videos. Don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone has bad days. I'm sure you will do better the next time. The most important thing is that Clancy had fun. It sure looks like he did.

Your stitching looks fabulous. Can't wait to see more.

corinna said...

i think your stitching is coming along at a fine pace

i look at stuff i have and think "good night nellie!" ....

love love loved your dog video
esp the part post zig zag when he just sat.....good dog clancy!
that is a lot of training
awesome...truly brought a smile to my face...fun to watch

Susan said...

Everyone has good days and bad - you just had a bad one. You'll do much better next trial.

Happy STitching!

Deb said...

Everyone has bad days Margie! I did enjoy watching the videos. You're making good progress on your piece even though you haven't been feeling well. Do hope that you're feeling better soon.

Margaret said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. The videos are always so much fun to watch. And your xs piece -- I'm loving it!

Michelle said...

Love this piece - the little birds are cute! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Great cross stitching and, if you ask me, great agility trials. Yeah, I'm no expert but they all looked good to me - minor errors maybe but great fun to watch. Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy! Feel better, soon.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Margie ~
Even after your description of what bad dog handling is, it looked good to me.
Hope you are feeling better.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Melissa said...

Well, Clancy looked like he was having loads of fun. As to how the 'handling' went, don't be too hard on yourself - practice makes perfect (not that I know anything about these things!)

Lovely stitching!