Monday, November 02, 2009

a new start



I really didn't feel like stitching on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow so I went through my stash and pulled out this guy! It's As the Crow Flies from Stone & Thread. I've had a couple of charts from this designer for over a year now and this is the first I've done. I really like it and it's a nice change of pace from what I've been stitching lately. I plan on taking this and a couple of Shepherd's Bush kits along with me on vacation. Speaking of vacation, I have a ton to do at work - way more to do than I have hours and I need to cook more before I leave so Mom has lots of good, healthy food to eat while I'm gone. My Dad considers canned soup a meal but right now Mom needs much more than that. I spent most of the weekend making meals and freezing them and I'll try to cook a bit more tonight or tomorrow. And I have to find time to pack. Right now I don't know how I'll get it all done. Oh and I have agility class with the pugs tomorrow also.

Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes! I had a great one even if I felt a bit like Cinderella with all the cooking and cleaning I had to do. :-)

11 comments:

Stephanie M. said...

Love you crow!! I am at the same point with Village of Hawk Run Hollow, so I have been working on some other UFO's. Trying not to start something new..haha...great work, Stephanie

Margaret said...

Lovely new start! Hang in there with all you have to do. Just keep thinking: Jamaica Jamaica Jamaica! :D It'll be worth it!

Kathy said...

Nice start on this one. Sorry I missed your birthday. I am glad it was a good one but I hope you get to really celebrate once you are on vacation. :) Good luck getting everything done.

Alice said...

Bless your heart. It is so good of you to make sure everyone will be taken care of. I am glad you still get to take your vacation. Love the crow, it is typically cheeky looking already.

Daffycat said...

What an awesome crow! You've gotten a lot done already...some new start!

Doris said...

i like the crow!,

dixiesamplar said...

Loving the crow!

I bet your mom is extremely appreciative of your doing so much for her...and your dad is probably very relieved, LOL! They are blessed to have a daughter who cares so much...

I hope you enjoy your long awaited and dreamed of vacation!!

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

Siobhan said...

I love your crow, Margie! Good luck getting everything sorted before you go on vacation. Sometimes it seems like you need the vacation just to rest up after preparing to TAKE the vacation!! I hope your mother continues to improve.

Deborah/LavenderRose said...

I love this crow, Margie! What a great "relief" project. :]

I LOVE YOU said...

成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,a片

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛