Tuesday, June 19, 2007

some birds - almost


Not much to show today - last night I did complete the two tree trunks on my Village but didn't take a progress photo. I hope to finish at least one of the trees totally before I leave for agility tonight. But who knows? :-)

I also finished the house on Awake the Dawning Day. Now onto some fun stuff! As soon as I finish the two birds at the top, I think I'll move onto the vine and the flowers. I'm glad to be at the point where I'll be adding more color. The house was starting to drag.

4 comments:

Karoline said...

Lovely progress Margie, it's looking great

Michelle said...

Pretty! It's looking fantastic.

Kathy said...

Very good progress. You are very good at keeping your blog current.

piko said...

To read your progress is my preasure! Birds are cute.:)