Friday, June 15, 2007

a bunch of green

I'm closing in on the half way point for block two of the Village. My goal is to complete the church by the end of the weekend. It's doable if I don't spend much of my weekend outside working in the yard. It's supposed to be in the 90's that doesn't sound like much fun at all. :-)

I'm still working away on my house for Awake the Dawning Day. I'm relieved that the pebble color recommended for the piece works ok with the linen I picked out. Not that I would start over or any like that if it didn't! :-)

No major plans for the weekend but my goal is to get my tomato plants in the ground. I've never been this late with planting but I've had so much more to do lately and quite frankly I don't really care if they get in or not. Usually I spend days and days working on the yard but I just can't get enthused this year for some reason. I'd rather be doing agility with the pugs or stitching or quilting.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Both pieces are really coming along great - you're right, that pebble color looks perfect on your fabric. Congrats and enjoy your weekend, whatever you decide to do (stitch church vs. plant tomatoes - lol!!)

Kathy said...

If it were me, the stitching would win out over putting in tomato plants. Good progress continues on your Village. After seeing what you have done, makes me want to do it. Cannot until I get some WIPs done. Have a good weekend stitching.

Jacque said...

Girl, get those tomatoes planted...you can make pasta sauce for the winter and can them for chili! I'm envious! You're such a speedy stitcher, that knowing you, you'll get it all done anyway! : )

Karoline said...

They're both looking lovely, great progress

piko said...

It's so dence work! Beautiful!!