Monday, June 11, 2007

And a good time was had by all

Eleven ribbons from four pugs! What an agility weekend! My Clancy had two first places with one being our first "Q" in jumpers. That means we have our first leg toward a NADAC jumpers agility title. He also got a third place (my fault he didn't do better and get a second or even a first place) so that made him 3 out of 3 for the weekend. Molly didn't fair as well as she preferred to run around on the course during her runs. So out of four runs, we only got one second place in tunnelers on Sunday. We almost finished her standard run on Sunday but when she neared the place on the course where I had dropped a treat 30 minutes before, she took off the course to go and look for it. :-( What a memory.


My friend Peggy had a very good weekend with seven ribbons from her two pugs. On our next trial, I'm going to enter Molly in only one event a day until she comes around and I'll enter Clancy in three events per day. He's ready for it.


I have a couple of progress pictures. First my St. Reathum Thursday photo - just a front leg to go and I'm finished with the first of four big creatures. I'll go back up to the top this week after I finish his leg and do a couple more dogs.


Next is my progress on Sampler of Stitches from The Drawn Thread - I've almost finished part four, JKL. I should be finished with L by the time I get home tonight from work. Tomorrow I'll start on a new project for my train ride. Mabye the new Loose Feathers. But I'll see for sure tonight. :-)

8 comments:

Jacque said...

Congrats on all the ribbons..your hard work is really paying off!

You are really keeping the groove going with the DT piece..it's gorgeous!

Libby said...

Doggie treats all around *s*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Clancy! He did so well :)

Lovely progress on both WIPs :)

Sue said...

Wow, both your WIP's are great but I especially love your Sampler of Stitches, I may just need to add that one to my stash ;)

Edgar said...

Congrats for the ribbons!!!! The WIP are looking GREAT!

piko said...

Your work are gorgeous.Congraturations for the riboons.:-)

Kathy said...

Love those dogs. They are so cute. I have always liked Pugs. I have a little bug-eyed dog too, a Boston Terrier.

Your stitching is beautiful. I have started getting into the Quaker stitching. Love doing things all in one color, usually with an overdyed thread for interest.

Robin said...

Awww those pups look so cute together and wow all those ribbons! Your stitching is beautiful too. I love the Drawn thread piece!