Thursday, June 07, 2007

Drawn Thread Finis


I finished up Sampler of Stitches GHI yesterday on the way home from work. I love how this piece is coming together. I'll start on JKL tomorrow morning. I also worked again on Block two of the Village - I changed the working on the bottom of this block. I live in a village and it works better with all the other personalization that I've done so now it's just Village Church.

I took a little time last night to go through my charts and such. I'm going to start a second blog which lists things I have for sale, trade or just freebies to those who ask (the really old stuff - I just can't bare to toss it away but I would love for them to find homes). I had a lot more than I thought I would. I'll put my wish list there as well so maybe I can work out some trades. I'm hoping this weekend I will have the time to totally populate the lists. I'll take photos of the really old stuff so people can see that they look like.

6 comments:

Karoline said...

Sampler of Stitches is looking stunning, congratulations

Michelle said...

Great start on your Village Church, and congrats on finishing GHI.

Sue said...

Both of your pieces look great. I love the way you've personalized your "Village", I wish I had thought to do that, but too late now ;)

Katrina said...

Hi Margie, well done on completing GHI, the more I see your Sampler of Stitches the more I think I'll have to add these charts to my wishlist. Take care.

Deb said...

Your pieces are just fantastic. Lovely work. I'm not usually a fan of Drawn Thread, but you've made me change my mind, Margie. Great work.
Deb

lena-lou said...

How nice your DT is looking.
Have a nice weekend :)