Thursday, June 07, 2007

Drawn Thread Finis


I finished up Sampler of Stitches GHI yesterday on the way home from work. I love how this piece is coming together. I'll start on JKL tomorrow morning. I also worked again on Block two of the Village - I changed the working on the bottom of this block. I live in a village and it works better with all the other personalization that I've done so now it's just Village Church.

I took a little time last night to go through my charts and such. I'm going to start a second blog which lists things I have for sale, trade or just freebies to those who ask (the really old stuff - I just can't bare to toss it away but I would love for them to find homes). I had a lot more than I thought I would. I'll put my wish list there as well so maybe I can work out some trades. I'm hoping this weekend I will have the time to totally populate the lists. I'll take photos of the really old stuff so people can see that they look like.

6 comments:

Karoline said...

Sampler of Stitches is looking stunning, congratulations

Michelle said...

Great start on your Village Church, and congrats on finishing GHI.

Itching To Stitch said...

Both of your pieces look great. I love the way you've personalized your "Village", I wish I had thought to do that, but too late now ;)

Katrina in NZ said...

Hi Margie, well done on completing GHI, the more I see your Sampler of Stitches the more I think I'll have to add these charts to my wishlist. Take care.

Lavender Rose said...

Your pieces are just fantastic. Lovely work. I'm not usually a fan of Drawn Thread, but you've made me change my mind, Margie. Great work.
Deb

lena-lou said...

How nice your DT is looking.
Have a nice weekend :)