Tuesday, December 15, 2009

another bird - almost


I have almost finished with my second bird from the Courtney Collection. I should finish by the time I get home tonight. :-) Both birds are on the large side for ornaments as most of mine from past years are are smaller - I should have done these over one. But they will still look nice on my tree. I need to get it out this year.

I like these so much I wish Courtney had been submitting birds for a long time. Not sure which ornament I'm going to start on next but I know I need to get the two done that are gifts. The problem is whenever I make an ornament as a gift, I like it so much I want to keep it. :-)


6 comments:

Alice said...

oooh! I like this one! Will you show us another picture when you have it finished and on your tree? Great colours.

Karen said...

Margie, your birdies are beautiful! What color are you using on this one?

Margaret said...

Very nice! I like these birds -- a whole collection of them would be wonderful! (I just became a follower. I thought I already was! lol!)

Theresa said...

They are beautiful~ I can see why you would like to keep them for yourself~~~

Danielle said...

Ooh, great thread. What color is it?

Siobhán said...

Great colors on the birds, Margie!