I had to pull out a bit on the left side this morning. I was putting in some of the tree and saw that I had made a mistake. Thank goodness I spotted it when I did because if I had not, the top would have not met in the correct place. And there wasn't much to pull so it wasn't a tragedy. I will have to stitch the tree when I do the beading at home. I found today on the train that the movement along with some of the odd spacing will make it too hard to do so I'll have to do it at home. I'm getting bored with this piece and I most likely will start something new for the train next Monday - but I'll stick with it until then. Hopefully I'll get all of the cross stitching done by then and only have the trees and beading to complete.