Clancy and I went to another fun agility run on Saturday and I think he is ready to get back into the ring. We have a NADAC trial this coming weekend but more about that later in the week.
I didn't put a stitch in on Saturday and not much on Sunday. But here is what I did manage.
I'm almost finished with what I can stitch on the Big Zipper. I'm working on filling in the house and I should be done with that by tomorrow or so. Then it's just waiting for my last piece to arrive. Below is the house. I can barely see the letter C in the roof so I need to fix it. Not sure how yet but it's bugging me so I know I have to do something. The letter O will be a button in the middle window.
Once these two projects are stitched as much as I can or finished for the month, I have to work on a couple of other things to keep up with my schedule. I need to work on Beatrix Potter for a couple of days and I'd like to start on my Isa V Grand Marquior also this week. I did start it last week during my lunch hour and I was half way finished with the first block of the release, when I realized that I started off one column so all of it had to come out. Bummer. At least I ripped everything out before I put it down so I don't have to do that before I start again. Once I have finished a bit of those two things, I think I'll start working on my Etui. I have the finishing kit and was it ever complete! One of the best finishing kits I have ever purchased. Of course, nothing beats the Judy Odell finishing kits but this one was pretty close.
Speaking of my Etui, I need to start to design the one side that I'm going to change. I need my new quote and to work a new piece around it. I have no idea yet what quote to pick out.