Tuesday, December 09, 2008

just a little progress

As you can see, I didn't get very far on my Loose Feathers. I was fairly certain that I would be able to complete this while at the agility trial but there were so many friends there, we ended up chatting and watching the other dogs the entire time. I barely sat in my chair at all. :-) And by the time I got home, I was tired and didn't want to stitch. But I'm back at it and I should have this completed sometime over the weekend. I'm happy with the colors I picked out and I love the linen. It's Fresco by Picture this Plus. It will be very pretty on the box I'm going to put it on.

As for the agility trial, we had no success. I'm starting to stress way to much and Clancy can feel it so now he is a basket case. We are going to take an AKC break for several months and just do some low key agility trials that don't matter to me so we can get our confidence back. So it's off to NADAC and CPE for a while. They have different rules and since I don't care about our results and we can just play, we will both remember how to have fun at trials. And the good thing about this is, Molly can come along and play also. She did pretty good at NADAC trials in the past mostly because the lack of pressure on her. I might even enter Aoife in a few runs to get her feet wet.

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

You've still made great progress on your beautiful wip!
Your such a good "puppy" mother:)
I think your plan sounds great...just enjoy:)

Pug Posse said...

Love the progress! The colors look great!
I think it's great that you are getting your pugs into agility! I have thought about it, but our Jasmine is way too stubborn and Pippin is too fat. But maybe Eli or Ernie could do it...it just looks like so much fun!
Pug hugs and kisses!
The Pug Posse