Friday, December 05, 2008

Edgar is a star :-)

Or as I say to Clancy after a perfect agility run - You Rock Dude!

When I got home today from the trial, there was a package from Edgar waiting for me. He went way beyond anything I would have expected - actually I didn't expect Edge to do anything, as the organizer of this exchange, he already has done more than enough. But he sent me Paradigm Lost from Long Dog Samplers from my wish list for my birthday. :-) His kindness is so welcome and I don't have quite the words to adequately express how touched I am. In the big picture, it is a small thing not to have received anything from the birthday exchange but one that did kind of hit in the gut. The generosity of some people however, more than makes up for it.

Thanks so much Edgar and Jill! The warm feelings you have generated in me, will last for a long time.

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Wow! That is so awesome of Edgar:)
Such kind friends!

Edgar said...

You are so welcome Margie!!! Enjoy!!

Michelle said...

So glad that you got some birthday goodies! I hope it makes up for your slacker partner. Happy belated birthday!