Monday, December 29, 2008

Book of Ink Circles part 14 finis

Yesterday I caught up with Book of Ink Circles part 14. I also re-stitched part 12 with the darker blue. I think it looks a hundred times better than when I used the lighter blue. I also found the "flow" of the knot so that looks better also. Yeah! The worst part is I lost two whole days of stitching because I would not let myself do anything else but this so I did nothing for two days. :-) Oh well, at least I can move on now.



Next up - I need to finish the Papillion Creations 2008 Mystery before I move onto anything else. I still have the last three parts to complete. Hopefully I will be finished with that today or tomorrow so I can move to the next project on my list. Maybe Cirque des Cercles for a couple of days? I need/want to finish up some of my WIPs in the new year. I'm planning on starting Houses of Hawk Run Hollow as my New Year Day's start. The goal is a house a month for all of 2009. This year's Mystery will be Grand Marquior from Isabelle Haccourt-Vautier. She will be putting out a part every other month for all of 2009. I just need to purchase the 36 count linen as I have no 36 count in my stash. I need to fix that as I would like to do more on 36 count. I can just change my Silkweaver's FOTM to reflect this. Currently I have them only sending me 32 count linens in basic colors.

5 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Oh Margie! It's gorgeous! I do love your blue color change! Beautiful job!

Rowyn said...

Book of Ink Circles is looking gorgeous. You certainly have a lot of patience for the larger designs.

Jeanne said...

Congrats on your St Reatham finish Margie - it's gorgeous and you got it done so fast! Ink Circles will be a finish in no time I'll bet. :)

Lucy said...

Your stitching is amazing!!!!
I think I'm going to stitch with you on the Houses of Hawk Run...I've started it but I like your idea of a square a month!!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

I wanted to take this opportunity to say how much I enjoyed reading your blog in 2008. I hope 2009 is even better than you imagined it could be. Best Always, KD