Thursday, August 21, 2008

half way at least

I'm sure I'm over half way with Randenlap Celtic and I love how it's turning out. I'll finish the small band today during my lunch break and start work on the band at the top. Then there is a band to the right and then the huge center motif.


The next week will be hectic and I'm how much time I will have to stitch. Clancy and I have an agility trial this weekend and on Tuesday Aoife and I leave on a three night/two day vacation at a puppy agility camp in Eau Claire Wisconsin with agility great, Ann Braue. Ann and her border collie Spree, along with the other members of the US Team, won the Silver Medal in the Team Competition at the World Championships in Hamar, Norway last September. And placed 14th out of 118 teams in the individual competition. They made the US World Team again this year and are travelling to Finland to compete. It will be a wonderful two days.


This is our first getaway for just the me and Aoife. She is a spoiled little brat now, I can't even imagine how she will be when she gets back. :-)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Looks wonderful! Do your dogs ever bother you when you stitch-like wanting to play?