Monday, June 02, 2008

Half way there with St. Reatham!

What a glorious feeling! I'm half way finished with St. Reatham. I'm stitching it on 36 count Golden Promises by Silkweaver using HDF Mermaid Blue 2327. I'm putting it up for a little while but since I want to be finished by the end of the year, not too long. I love how this is turning out. It almost makes most of the agonizing I did over my color selections worth it. ;-)

Here is a new start, Medallions by Rosewood Manor. I'm stitching it on the 32 linen I dyed myself using a HDF custom spool affectionately called Strawberry Shortcake. I'm going to work on this for a couple of weeks for sure. I also love my color combo with this one. It’s just what I was looking for.


Clancy and I had another tough agility weekend. Six runs, no Qs. Mostly because of his weave poles, or lack of. We are taking an agility trial break until mid-July. Hopefully we will have some issues worked out by then. But I have to give him credit where credit is due. He really rocked everything else and once we get things tweaked, he is going to be amazing. My agility teacher was one of the judges over the weekend and even she had praise for him. It was a nice, rosy feeling.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Absolutely love the colors on medallion-just gorgeous. SR is looking fabulous-amazing progress on that one!

AuntSuze said...

Your fabric is an amazing color and with the pastel silk - its going to be a beautiful piece. It looks like candy!!

Natasha said...

Margie,
Your progress looks absolutly wonderful. And that fabric against the strawberry shortcake is stunning. Look forward to seeing more of that stitched up.
Natasha

mainely stitching said...

Beautiful!!!