Friday, September 07, 2007

TGIF

Here is my progress on Trix or Treat - it's really moving along fast and it's a pretty small piece so I should finish up tomorrow and be able to make the pillow on Sunday. I'm feeling like starting another autumn piece so maybe I'll start Autumn Silhouette from Blackbird Designs. It's a Loose Feather design from 2004. It's one of my favorites and I've been sitting on it for almost a year now waiting for an autumn mood. :-) And it looks really quick and that will help satisfy my urges for new starts.


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Edgar said...

Margie,
Once again what a super finish with alpha and another great start. I really like the crow and will have to get that booklet. The fabric is spot on!!

edgar

Katrina said...

Very sweet, love the BBD piece and I have all the Sheepish Designs in my stash too :-).

Mindi said...

Wow, you're right about that being a fast stitch. Its really looking wonderful and is a fantastic design.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

VERY cute :)
And your stitching it so fast :)

Michelle said...

Wow! I love this piece!

Nicole said...

It's looking really good Margie! Can't wait to see more! :)

Sharon said...

This is a very cute piece! Congrats on your Alpha Birds finish!