Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I made some progress

Took the train in this morning and look! I stitched! :-) This should go quickly now that this house is done. This is one of my favorites from Anniversaries of the Heart.
I finally a picture of Isabelle where her eyes aren't glowing. It's so hard to take nice photos of black dogs. Between her color and the fact that she almost never stops moving, it's been tough. :-) I really need to get a good photo of her with the pugs. Then you can see just how much bigger she has grown.

I'm very saddened by the loss of Lisa Roswell and I wish her family well during this time. She was one of my favorite newer designers and she will be missed.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your stitching looks great. Your pup is so sweet - I am so glad she is back.

And yes, Lisa's death is a terrible tragedy and she will be missed so much.

Rugs and Pugs said...

My heart aches for Lisa's family. This only happened about 45 minutes from me. Sad!
Lauren

Alice said...

It is a sad day. I feel so badly for Lisa's family.
Izzy is so big now!

Curtains in My Tree said...

hello

I found you on another stitch blog anyway then read about Lisa Roswell how sad.

I want to say I am a dog lover and have only one pug now Sissy is 12 .

I had 2 at one time then had adopted another dog well anyway it's just Sissy and me. When I fully retire I will have 2 again, someday(who can plan on retirement these days) we need money for treasures and dog food

I really enjoyed reading your blog way back

Janice

Stitch By Stitch said...

Congrats on the stitching! I really like that design. What a sweet face on Isabelle!