Tuesday, December 14, 2010

so close and a big thank you :-)

I'm so close to finishing up Valentine Rose I can taste it. :-) Just that little bit on the house and it's finished. I have the chart and floss to start the next section and most likely will tonight on the way home from work.

The pugs and I had a good four day trial. Our overall Q rate (we ended up 1 for 16) does not show how good we really were. Day one was shaky but it got better from there. Clancy made each and every contact for a total of 12! And his tables were perfect! That has never happened before. Clancy's only Q was in Excellent B Jumpers and it was amazing. I love that pug. :-)

Aoife was 50/50 in terms of excellent versus bad pug. :-) Her jumpers runs were almost all Qs but her standard runs.... She got picked up four times out of four. We still need lots of work.

When I got home I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me! A box of Christmas goodies from Edgar! How cool is this? He even included some treats for the pugs. Edgar those cherries are to die for and what can I say about the white chocolate?? And I can't wait to try the jam. Huge thanks to you and Rico. You guys are the best. :-) That is Clancy checking everything out as I unpacked it.

I don't often chat much about Georgie my fourth cool pug and I never chat about Lily the lab that also inhabits my life. But here they both are keeping each other warm during this cold streak. They can be found like this most days. :-)

6 comments:

Berit said...

Love that Valentine Rose! The first 3 anniversaries are my favorites, and after that....well my interest falls sharply. I wonder if seeing the conclusion will bring an understanding of the whole?

Georgie and Lily are adorable warming each other!

valerie said...

Valentine Rose is looking wonderful!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

VR is really pretty! Great pic of Georgie and Lily!

Merry Christmas!

Rugs and Pugs said...

AAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the picture of Georgie and Lily. That is just too precious. Give all your furbabies a big hug from me:)
Lauren

Rugs and Pugs said...

AAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the picture of Georgie and Lily. That is just too precious. Give all your furbabies a big hug from me:)
Lauren

Alice said...

Gorgeous stitching! Georgie and Lily are adorable.