Tuesday, December 07, 2010

oh so close

I'm almost ready to start the last step of Valentine Rose - filling in the bricks on the house. But I won't have much time for the next week to finish. Tomorrow I have dinner with friends so no stitching time there. On Thursday to Sunday I'll be attending my big agility trial of the year in Milwaukee - Hounds for the Holidays and I'm staying this year in Milwaukee rather than driving home each day. I'll bring the stitching along but I'm sure I won't have the time or energy as lots of friends will be there.

Wish me and the pugs luck - we have been working really hard and I'm hoping for a couple of Qs. Especially for my wild child girl pug, Aoife. :-)

7 comments:

Sharlotte said...

This is looking really great Margie!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Margie ~
Love the stitchery.
Sending you pug hugs for luck :)
Lauren

Berit said...

Okay, your stitching on these, my two favorite in this series, is seriously making my heart go pitter-pat! LOVE IT! I think I would have put the bricks in first, then mortared them. :) It always interests me to see how other stitchers tackle a piece!

Have an awesome trip and best luck! :D

Kelly said...

Good luck at agility. Your stitching looks great but what I really want to know...Did you make a thing to go around your new hoop? I love my qsnap one. I could not work on Beautie Spot without it holding my fabric.

Cari said...

Beautiful stitching Margie. Have a safe trip and GOOD LUCK to you and the pugs!! Can't wait to hear how it went!!

Susan said...

Your stitching is great! And almost finished! WOO HOO!

Don't forget - Milwaukee is suposed to be FUN also. Take time!

Safe traveling! Kiss the wild child and praise for everyone!

Julie said...

Looking great! Such a pretty design.

Have a safe and fun trip!