Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I made a ton of progress considering I only worked on this puppy this morning on the way into work. I slept the entire train ride home yesterday. :-) I was lucky I woke up in time for my stop. :-) The train tracks are really rough three stops before mine and I always get jarred awake. At least I have so far. One of these days I might wake up in Wisconsin!

I ran almost 3 miles this morning at dawn! It was warm (70 degrees and humid) but so pretty outside. The sun was peaking out of the clouds. I had forgotten how much I like to run outside. Since I bought my treadmill I totally stopped doing anything outside. But now that I've started back running outside I want to keep it up as long as I can. I don't like to run in the dark or in extreme cold so I figure I have about two more months to enjoy the mornings and then it's back to the treadmill if I want to run before I leave for work.

6 comments:

Deb said...

I love the colors of this piece. Really pretty!

FIONA said...

Margie this canvas work is lovely. I love all types of canvas work and have enjoyed reading your blog too! thanks!

Melissa said...

That's looking lovely, Margie! I love Laura's designs. :)

Lana said...

Great progress! And I'm glad you are able to run outside!! Enjoy it while you can!

Julie M said...

Very pretty and great progress!

Yuck, running. Just can't bring myself to do that. I should but know i never will.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh that is sooo pretty! I remember sleeping on public transport! And stitching too. I used to get a lot of reading done as well, but now that I'm in the country and have to drive my reading has sorely suffered.

Your Canvaswork piece is looking oh so lovely!

That's awesome you almost got a 5K in this AM. I'm too much of a sleepy-head to get out first thing in the morning!