Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentine Exchange from Carla


Today I received my Valentine's Day exchange from Carla in Peru. It's wonderful! Carla stitched me a pin keep from a Diane Williams design on 32 count antique white linen with DMC threads. She read on my blog that I like birds and these two are so lovely! Carla also tossed in a bunch of extras including some sugar free treats. She also read on my blog I'm on a diet and it's so nice to have a sweet treat on Valentine's Day. I was going to have to go without. :-)

Thanks Carla for helping make my Valentine's Day very special. :-)
Sharon from Missouri received my Valentine's exchange a couple of weeks ago but according to her blog she is having computer issues and has not been able to post a photo of it. And in a brilliant moment, I deleted the photo I took. I made Sharon a keepsake box with a JBW design called French County Heart as the lid. I'm hoping she can take a photo so I can share at some point.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

beautiful exhange!

Siobhán said...

Oooh, lovely exchange!!

Carla said...

Hi Margie,
I'm so glad you liked what I made for you! I had fun stitching this for you :)
hugs,
Carla

valerie said...

Very cute exchange!