Monday, August 30, 2010

so much for finishing

I really was hoping to finish this puppy off by last night. But I never put a stitch in! On Friday I went to yoga class and once I got home just vegged. On Saturday I did complete a five mile run but I find that after such a long run that last thing I want to do is sit down and stitch. So I ran errands most of the day and then just vegged for the rest of the day. On Sunday I did an early morning yoga class and came home and vegged (see a pattern here?) for the rest of the day. Well most of it anyway, the agility pugs and I had a private agility lesson. That was fun. But it was hot and when I got home I just.... vegged. :-)


But I made great progress this morning on the way to work and hopefully I will really be finished in the next day or so. ;-)

5 comments:

Margaret said...

It's looking good! I think vegging out is a good thing to do myself. :D

Rugs and Pugs said...

Margie ~
For someone who spent a good part of the weekend vegging, you still seem to accomplish miracles.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Alice said...

There's nothing in the world wrong with vegging. Besides, your stitching is coming along nicely anyway!

Julie M said...

You're close, won't be long now! That vegging thing really interferes with the stitching thing. I did the same last night. Not one stitch.

Sherry :o) said...

sometimes we really need to just veg, don't you think? The progress you made is great and you should be finished soon!