Monday, August 23, 2010

a new start

For a weekend change of pace, I stitched. :-) How about that for different? I didn't get as much done on Hide N' Seek as I was planning because I started Scott Lee, a design by the late Jean Hilton. I thought I would post a photo after each step. Of course I came up with this idea after I finished the first step so I don't have a true before photo. ;-)
All the pretty colors! When I was repacking the thread, I dropped one of the balls of DMC and didn't notice. But Georgie did. I found it the next day in one big tangled mess so I need to buy a new one. That darn Georgie. :-)

Step one completed.

Step two completed. I'll only be able to work on this at home - it's big - 13 x 20 and much to large to bring anywhere.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Sherry :o) said...

nice progress on both!

Jan said...

Bet it will be just beautiful! Love seeing the steps!

Stitch By Stitch said...

I love the colors used on both pieces! Poor Georgie! Just trying to help:)

Kelly said...

Yeah!! SL under way. I am excited to do this project through you. I really like Hide n Seek too.

Margaret said...

Love your quilt piece -- and I'm totally interested to see your new piece!

Alice said...

I always love your stitching, but that HideNSeek piece looks like something else again!