Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday!

Here is my progress on Heart of America - I'm rolling along with this piece. I'd love to have it finished by the end of the weekend. :-) Only two boxes to go. Of course they are the most heavily stitched boxes. I'm thinking now I should have left a couple of the easy ones for the end. Oh well.

I'm so glad the weekend is almost here. Not much in the way of plans but I'm looking forward to it in any case. The weather in the past few days as been above average temps and a lot of the snow is melting. Soon I'll be able to set up the dog agility equipment in the backyard and start to play with the pugs. I can't wait. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

It's looking so great Margie! I'm hoping I get my fabric today!! :) Can't wait to see it finished!

Carol R said...

Heart of America is really lovely - well done

Kathy said...

As usual, you are making fast work of that project. I love it. Good luck meeting you goal of completion this weekend.