Friday, August 15, 2014

Stitching complete

 I've finished up the stitching on my floral glove.  Do I ever need some classes on goldwork.  It's a hot mess.  :-)  But now I know it's not the piece of cake I thought it would be so I'll go find some books and in person classes on it.  I would like to get really good at it as I love it.  I'm already working on the finishing and I would love to make some progress here but I have a pretty full weekend with quilting a quilt that I need to give away next Friday - nothing like waiting to the last minute. 

Here is the first part of the Cruella DeVille costume that I'm making for one of my great nieces.  Next for this one a black and white cocktail style dress. 

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

No Margie, it's beautiful!

Mary in TN said...

I absolutely think that goldwork is gorgeous.

Mary in TN

P.J. said...

Nice stitching. Awesome costume; lucky niece.

marly said...

Wowwie. GORGEOUS!

Karoline said...

It's gorgeous, congratulations