Monday, November 07, 2011

part two finis!

I finished up Part Two of the Birds of a Feather mystery. Yeah so what happened to Part One? As you can see I'm still working on it. :-) I'll finish that up before I start on Part Three. But I'm sure I'll put it aside to work on some Christmas stitching. I need a ton more ornaments to fill up my tree so I'm going to focus on that for now. And maybe a pillow or two. I had out all my fall/Halloween pillows and I just love them. So I want to do the same for winter/Christmas.



6 comments:

Casa Pearl said...

This is really coming along nicely. Hope Izzy is doing well too!

Lisa Dunn said...

That is a beautiful piece!

Cari said...

Good work Margie. I love this design. The border was a bugger, but other than that it's a great stitch. Hugs to you and the pups. Hope Izzy is doing OK.

pam said...

Great progress. I too here the ornaments calling!

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress! I need to get mine back out and continue on with it. I think your plans for focusing on some ornaments and seasonal pillows sounds like a good idea!

Debbie said...

Your stitching is beautiful!