Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hide N' Seek finis

Hide N' Seek - design by Laura J. Perin
24 count congress cloth
#8 Pearl Cotton

Four down and two to go! I finished up with Hide N' Seek on the way home from work yesterday and for the first time this year I'm on track. The plan was one every two months. Today I should start on number 5 but I'm not sure if that's what I really want to do. I'm thinking something fallish. I have the chart for the BBD designs Halloween house that they published last year that I'm dying to get to. Also I still have several Halloween ornaments that I want to get to. Not sure at this point where my hands will go. :-)

10 comments:

Margaret said...

This is definitely my favorite -- so bright and colorful! Everyone is thinking of fall stitching. I'm having a hard time thinking it's September much less thinking of fall stitching. lol!

Berit said...

Ooh; gorgeous! This one has been making me think of Halloween; maybe it's the bright colors with the black. Or, maybe everything makes me turn an eye toward Hallowe'en this time of year. :D

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Congrats on the finish !!! Beautiful colors !!

Lana said...

Congrats on an absolutely gorgeous finish!! I'm excited to see what you pull out next!!

Cari said...

I just love, love, love this one Margie!! It's just so bright and it makes me happy to see it!! Congratulations!! Have a great week!

Sherry :o) said...

So pretty! And I vote for Halloween - BBD is a fav

Siobhán said...

Such a pretty finish! Congrats, Margie!

MyLifesAStitch said...

Congrats on the finish!! It looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Hide n Seek finish - it looks wonderful! :D

Marcy said...

What a beautiful finish! It's such a cheerful piece with all the bright, happy colors.