I've been working away at The Simple Things during my commute back and forth to work. I'm almost half way I figure. I've made a few changes. The stars are charted for Kudzu, the color photo shows them in Pelican Gray and I made them Schneckley. :-) I'm also changing the color of the three blue flowers. My dye lot of Pelican Gray is very gray whereas in the photo is a bluer dye lot. I've decided that I like the bluer flowers so I'll go through my floss tonight and pick out something on the bluer side than the Pelican Gray I have. And I'm 100% positive that I will not stitch the chain stitch around the leaves and such. I don't think it adds much to the piece and I think I like mine on the simple side.
I had a couple of comments yesterday that made me laugh - I truely did not put a stitch in all weekend but I had a couple of really productive rides on the train on the way home Friday and in on Monday. :-) So some stitching happened just not while I was sitting still. :-)