Friday, April 15, 2016

Loving this stitch!

I so loving stitching this little needleroll.  This is what gets me, I love the stitching so why can't I just do it?  I shake my head and feel that the pressure I've put on myself to start work on my casket is holding me back.  I fellow stitcher had some sage advice for me. 

She said "One foot in front of another, Margie. It's a matter of one small problem to solve, followed by another small problem. It's looking at the over-all picture that leads to paralysis. What the casket taught me is that I could solve one problem-just one. After that, just one more small problem. It's amazing how that starts to add up, and pretty soon, the whole thing is completed. Just one small problem after another. Don't think of the entire thing or it overwhelms you."

Now to take her advice!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Beautiful stitching, Margie! Your friends advice is absolutely perfect. We all need to remember that, don't we?

Susan said...

Very good advice. My mother told me that all the time, but I still forget. The needleroll is very cute.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty! What a beautiful set it will all be.


ตารางคะแนน