Thursday, July 09, 2009

pretty

I really like It's Berry Time. I'm using one strand over two so it's looking very delicate. I love it when it all comes together. :-)

I've had a couple of comments saying that I need to change to name of my blog to Four Cool Pugs now that George Murphy is staying. I had not thought of that. It was time for a new look in any case but I'm not sure if I'll change the name or not. :-) GM officially belongs to Mom and Dad so he really isn't mine. Of course when I'm around the house, he is with me and the other cool pugs but he doesn't sleep with me. Thank goodness! Four would be way too much. :-)

9 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

"Four would be way to many" reminded me of the children's book "Too Many Puppies?" Whenever we would get to the line, "too many puppies," my niece would shout, "NO!" Let's hope she starts to see things your way!

Patricia Lessell said...

I love your Berry Time one over 2 but I have decided to do mine one over one. I will post on my blog when I have started it. Not yet because I have too many projects on the go right now but soon (ish). LOve Patti xxx

Margaret said...

Love the WIP -- I like the one over two look myself! Ah 4 pugs in a bed with you. Think how fun that would be! :D I think it's great that you have so many pugs in the house. They're all so cute! I love pugs -- and I get to enjoy them whenever I come to visit your blog!

Love to Stitch said...

Great start on Berry Time! It is so much fun to see the variation on this piece, everyone is doing such a great job making there 'own'! Great progress on house #6, you are really making great progress!!

Deb said...

This is a wonderful start on this piece. I like the one over two look also! I love your pugs! So cute!

Kielrain said...

I love your WIP. It looks great!

Julie M said...

Your WIP is coming along nicely. I don't think I have seen the chart so I am looking forward to watching your progress.

I sleep with 2 schnauzers and sometimes a morkie. 2 I can handle, 3 is okay but 4 would be impossible!

Kajsa said...

That's a wonderful start on Berry Time. I love all the Loose Feather's and it's so much fun to see them stitched up.

Carol R said...

Great start on Berry Time - lovely choice of fabric and threads!